Re: [Epic] [Fwd: E-Mail Virus Warning]

From: lojeck <lojeck_at_...>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 1997 17:24:30 -0800 (PST)

once again, this is bullshit. you cannot activate a virus by reading an
email, no virus exists (with the exception of the microsoft macro ones)
that can affect multiple operating systems, and all the other expletive
declarations that I want to make. the email itself is a virus, since it
replicates, wastes space and bandwidth and time, and makes people real
pissed off...

have a nice day! ;-)

Brian Lojeck
lojeck_at_...

"This is the .sig that never ends, it just goes on and on my friends.
Some people started reading it, not knowing what it was; but now that they've
been reading it, they notice it because... This is the .sig that never ends..."