RE: [Epic] Dropship recruitment

From: Carl Woodrow <carl.woodrow_at_...>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 1998 15:53:21 -0000

Erik,
        Details on how to download Issue 1preview of Dropship are on their w=
ay to you via private email.
Your argument on including submissions for bo=
th versions of Epic rather than E40K is an excellent one. I had originally =
intended for Dropship to be (for the rules and stats at least) E40K only. H=
owever, as you correctly say we all love the same type of wargaming, just d=
ifferent rules.

Nicely put Erik, Dropship will now be open to submissions=
 for both variations of Epic 40,000 and Epic Space Marine/Titan Legions.

A=
s you correctly say Lord's Home Page seamlessly supports both groups, which=
 is one of the reasons that Francois and Myself have recently teamed up to =
unite 'Gene-seed' and 'Lords Home Page' as sister sites (see either site fo=
r more details). There is plenty of room for both sites to be united and sh=
are material across both groups of Epic gamers.

Welcome aboard

Carl Woodr=
ow
Gryphonne IV Gene-seed