Re: [Epic] Regimental structure.

From: Luca Fazio <luca_fazio_at_...>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 1998 11:25:00 +0000

On 15 Jan 98 at 15:45, Chris Pinson wrote:

> Hiya all,
>
> now then, I don't want to start another argument about who outranks who but I
> would like to know the correct order of the following (Private e-mail will
> suffice)
>
> Platoon
> Company
> Regiment
> Battalion

the correct rank structure is (for a western army):
Squad (Corporal or Sergeant)
Platoon (Lieutnant)
Company (Captain)
Battalion (Major or Lieutnant colonel)
Regiment (Colonel)

In Italian army there is also another platoon organization for logistical
problem.

Ciao,

Ciao,

Luca Fazio

http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/2085/

Please reply to luca_fazio_at_... address only, I have problem with my mail service !! Thank you !