Re: [Epic] Stuff

From: Asmodean <jcm05_at_...>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 1998 21:56:20 +1100

I heard Alan E & Carmel J Brain scream:
> Asmodean wrote:
> >
> > I heard Alan E & Carmel J Brain write:
> > >
> > > How local is local? Where are you?
> > Wollongong. Home of the...hmm....something..
> ...Auntie Jack, what else?
I was thinking more along the lines of Gang warfare and the like but this
will do.

> Will you be at CANCON? Wollongong is not exactly next door, but close
> enough to be worthwhile. About 2 1/2 hours away if memory serves.
Not sure, but I believe that it is on a weekend which counts me out, the
weekend is the only time I currently work so I cant take it off.

Any which way I may be able to come up for a day for a few quick(small)
games as I assume that you will be there all of the time.

asmodean

     The point is that the chicken crossed the road. Who cares why?
    The end of crossing the road justifies whatever motive there was.
        jcm05_at_...,http://rabble.uow.edu.au/people/asmodean