RE: [Epic] How to unsubscribe (READ THIS!)

From: Kalle Marjola <kalle.marjola_at_...>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 1998 18:48:06 +0200

Sorry for flood, but I had this problem with my previous
address and someone else may have this problem too..

> send mail to:
> Majordomo_at_...
> text:
> unsubscribe space-marine <your address>

..and if that is not working, send first email to that
majordomo with text 'who space-marine'

Then, find the address you have used to subscribe to the list
and then send again a mail to majordomo, with text:
'unsubscribe space-marine <address_in_who_list>'

_AND_ you must manually modify or add a new header to your
mail with context of 'From: <address_in_who_list>' because
it requires that your from: address matches the address being
unsubscribed (so that it is not (too) easy to unsubscribe
other people)

(if it already has from-field, no problem, it accepts two
of them..)

                &Kalle, who really had to do that