Re: [Epic] Assassins

From: HornedRat <HornedRat_at_...>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 1998 17:47:05 EST

Hmm...I've thought about the same myself, but I really don't think you can
represent an assassin in E40k. They'd hafta operate on their own, and so
would accumulate blast markers like a mad skaven. And then, in HTH against
the enemy commander (and his detatchment) it probably wouldn't do too well. I
think they're best represented just like they are already; the Imperial Tarot
fate card that can pretty much just kill one enemy unit. Which is what an
assassin would do. And the Culexus assassins are most definetely not psychic,
if anything, they're anti-psychic (they've got no psychic presense in the
warp....or, in other words, no soul).

HornedRat