Re: [Epic] Net Epic: Charging titans.

From: Simon Dodds <c9415355_at_...>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 1997 13:57:14 +1100 (EST)

>> > Titans
>> > Capitol Imperialis
>> > Leviathan
>> > Colossus
>> > Cyclops
>> > Ordinatus (?)
>> > Any others?
>>
>> Don't forget the Hellbore! :)
>

>How'bout the Tyranid Dominatrix? There's nothing better than playing
>a 3000 point or so game against chaos and knowing that your oponent can
>drop your dom into a building and a chunk of your army decides that it
>needs to go rampaging through buildings, trees, rivers.....

I forgot about these two. What about the land train? Someone made the good
observation about anything with void shields should be Titan-class.

doddsy

Simon Dodds
c9415355_at_...
http://www.geocities.com/BourbonStreet/1353/

"I don't need to see the world through rose-coloured glasses, for my
        eyes are naturally bloodshot."