Re: [Epic] EPIC40k Rumor (Control)

From: Joseph Looney <mlooney_at_...>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 1997 21:39:26 -0600

Paul Tobia wrote:

> > 1) heard that they did away with the order counters, any truth here?
>
> Sorta... you place detachments on special orders if you want (Assault,
> Overwatch and March) if you don't place orders you shoot and move as
> normal but can't charge and whatnot.
>
> > 2) also heard that they changed the turn sequence so that each side fires
> > all of its units at one time (you, then me, like 40k). Possible exception
> > for Titans firing out of sequence. Again, any truth in this?
>
> Untrue... although all infantry/vehicles do fire before SHV's and Titans.
> The shooting still alternates detachments.
>
> > 3) did they really get rid of the knight armies???
>
> Yes, and Squats.

Argh.

Can you say "house rules"....
Damm... I hate doing house rules on a "brand new" system.
I have 9 full house hold of knights. Of course the army that I decided
to spend my major amount of time on would be one of the 2 go get nuked.
What ever. This does mean, however that when I do write up the Epic
40K knight rules I will NOT feel bad about includeing data for non GW
models.