Re: [Epic] Project Guard

From: Andy Skinner <askinner_at_...>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 1998 08:09:54 -0500

Alan E & Carmel J Brain wrote:

> Sean A. Upchurch wrote:
>
> > Solution: Allow the Guard Infantry Detachment to take Tactical or Heavy
> > Squads in the 'Support' section [with the same options as Main Force]
> > of the Detachment list.
>
> > Apologies if this has been mentioned before -- I haven't been keeping as
> > close a watch as usual on list traffic. It probably has as it seems the
> > obvious solution.
>
> Not seen it before, and I think it's a scathingly brilliant idea.
> Simple, effective, why the heck didn't I think of that? So full marks.

I hate posting a "me too", but I do think we ought to support this idea.
I vote for it. Allen, were you planning to send a single suggestion
to GW, or a collection? (Assuming Sean gives permission, I suppose.)
This ought to be in the list, and if you just send one, this would be
it, in my opinion.

andy

--
Andy Skinner