Re: [Epic] Epic Chaos Release

From: Chris Salvato <csalvato_at_...>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 1998 10:33:29 -0600

At 07:40 PM 1/20/98 -0500, you wrote:

>One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
>One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.
>
>Sauron1 writes; O'Be still my pounding Heart!
>
> My First great Love of Epic. My Beloved Chaos Space Marines of the
>Horus Heresy are on line at GW for release! The Black Legions of Horus are
>about to be re-inforced with new blood.( KHORN The BLOOD GOD FOLLOWER HERE
>!)

We poor americans have no mention of this on the GWUS page. Perhaps they
are using some sneaky HTML method to detect the country from which the user
is browsing, and route said browser to a page appropriate to the country of
origin? If this is true, can somebody copy the pics off of the page and
repost them somewhere where we poor americans can take a gander at em? Or
maybe post a sneaky way to pretend to be browsing from England? Help those
of us who are devotees of chaos over here across the pond!

Thanks!
Shidara