[Epic] Epic Chaos Release

From: Sauron Moridor <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 1998 19:40:48 -0500

One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.

Sauron1 writes; O'Be still my pounding Heart!

     My First great Love of Epic. My Beloved Chaos Space Marines of the
Horus Heresy are on line at GW for release! The Black Legions of Horus are
about to be re-inforced with new blood.( KHORN The BLOOD GOD FOLLOWER HERE
!)

    If they screw up my BANELORD Titans, I'm gona be REALLY pissed! Though
most of the Khorn war machines were a little cheesy in design and could use
a new look.

    HEY I got my new copy of WD today and no NECRON what gives?

sauron1_at_...