Re: [Epic] a couple of questions...

From: Alun Gallie <gallie_at_...>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 1998 10:39:39 +0930

-----Original Message-----
From: Luca Fazio <luca_fazio_at_...>
To: space-marine_at_... <space-marine@...>
Date: Tuesday, January 20, 1998 5:42 PM
Subject: [Epic] a couple of questions...

Hi,
greetings from Italy !

I have some questions about E40k rules...

1) a Mekboy Speedsta with lifta droppa or death ray fires at a detachment of
3
Land Raiders and kills a LR...is the LR detachment subjected to Blast
Markers ?? If yes, how many blast markers ??

Yes, 1 ( a liftdroppa or death ray counts as 1 SHW , on the blast marker
table 1 SHW inflicts a BM if a hit is registered )

2) A fighta bommerz squadron (5 FB) is intercepted by a squadron of 3
Thunderbolt...how do you resolve the air engagement ??
The 3 Thunderbolts fire against fighta bommerz, then Fightabommerz return
fire
??
Yes, assuming the TB's are on intercept mission and the FB's are not. If the
are both on intercept then the firing alternates 1 unit for 1 unit as the
both have the same intercept value of 3. See page 47 of Rule Book, section
on intercepting.
Cheers
Alun

Thank you !

Ciao,
Ciao,

Luca Fazio

http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/2085/

Please reply to luca_fazio_at_... address only, I have problem with my mail
service !! Thank you !