[Epic] a couple of questions...

From: Luca Fazio <luca_fazio_at_...>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 1998 16:30:50 +0000

Hi,
greetings from Italy !

I have some questions about E40k rules...

1) a Mekboy Speedsta with lifta droppa or death ray fires at a detachment of 3
Land Raiders and kills a LR...is the LR detachment subjected to Blast
Markers ?? If yes, how many blast markers ??

2) A fighta bommerz squadron (5 FB) is intercepted by a squadron of 3
Thunderbolt...how do you resolve the air engagement ??
The 3 Thunderbolts fire against fighta bommerz, then Fightabommerz return fire
??

Thank you !

Ciao,
Ciao,

Luca Fazio

http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/2085/

Please reply to luca_fazio_at_... address only, I have problem with my mail service !! Thank you !