Re: [Epic] Dark angels and extreme boredom

From: Andy Skinner <askinner_at_...>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 1998 11:13:53 -0500

Thomas Lee Denney wrote:
> Oh, and to the rest of the list...I'M BACK!!!!!!!!! I did sell some of my
> stuff, which I am now in the process of trying to buy back. Anyone with
> superheavy tanks they want to sell let me know.

As soon as I saw your name, I wondered. Welcome back. Reminds me of
the time I gave away my Chivalry and Sorcery and Runequest stuff after
college. Boy, I wish I still had all that!

I hope you enjoy epic gaming again, and don't get too upset by ol' GW
anymore. I keep buying used or at least discount, and it doesn't hurt
too much. I'd like to start an army of stuff from another company.
I've got a small miscellaneous collection right now, from Battletech
and Ogre right now. But they don't look similar enough to do anything
with yet. I may just make them special units for Imperial Guard.

andy

--
Andy Skinner
askinner_at_...