Re: [Epic] Dark angels and extreme boredom

From: Thomas Lee Denney <seether_at_...>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 1998 09:28:06 -0600

You should check-out my web page for the Deathwing rules I came-up with.
I'm not sure if you'll think the points are to high, but the auto-pass
leadership test is kind of powerful for just a 1 point cost increase.
Check-out:

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Dimension/8705/newdetac.htm

Oh, and to the rest of the list...I'M BACK!!!!!!!!! I did sell some of my
stuff, which I am now in the process of trying to buy back. Anyone with
superheavy tanks they want to sell let me know.