Re: [Epic] Yet Another "Silly Question" for the Primarchs

From: A. Allen McCarley <allen_at_...>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 1998 15:23:37 -0600

> This exactly my point. If I have a "regiment" of IG and a "Chapter" of
> SM, who do I use as the SC? The IG Colonel? A Chapter Master? One of
> the other random command types listed?
>
> All of the above? Do I have to take one at all?

Except for the bugs, there is nothing to prevent you from taking as
many SC's as you feel like paying for. I'm not sure why you'd
want to load up on them, as they are so small.

There is nothing forcing you to take any at all. I rarely ever
take a supreme commander. (Once out of (30?) games.)

Allen (The Q&A guy)
Check out the EPIC and EPIC 40K Q&A Pages at:
     http://work1.utsi.edu:8000/~amccarle/default.html
If you have questions about EPIC 40K and can't find the answers
in the rule books, send them to:
                    allen_at_...
They will be passed on to Jervis Johnson and Andy Chambers.