Re: [Epic] Hills?

From: Thane Morgan <thane_at_...>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 1998 22:07:34 -0700

Kevin Walker wrote:

> On the issue of trees, consider the K&M line of premade trees. They're
> very similar in nature to the ones GW sells, however they're cost is more
> reasonable. GW sells their largest tree for $8 US, while the K&M sets
> (averaging 2/3 the GW height) run $24 for 9 (varying size) trees.
>
> Geo-Hex has most (if not all) of the line for sale. For those persons
> whom do not have local access to this line of scenery, Geo-Hex's web page
> is at http://www.geohex.com/ Unfortunately the web site does not have
> any pictures of these items, just the designations, pack sizes and cost.

> Kevin Walker Mac Developer / Software Engineer
> sage_at_...
> Rochester MN USA WAM!NET

Hey has anyone tried cutting up a fake christmas tree (or wreath) to
make trees. I figure that for $50 you could cover a board with 3" trees
(or 8 GW trees).

Also, pine cones can make neat alien forests. And later on the program,
we'll be making a complete space-marine citadel from baling wire and
bubblegum . . .

Thane