Re: [Epic] Hills?

From: Sauron Moridor <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 1998 00:55:57 -0500

Sauron1 writes;

    Geo-Hex I understand the system is designed for 25mm figures, are the
slopes not too steep for epic. Or do they have a thinner line? I would
consider the system, but it is expensive here in Canada. Is it long lasting
and does the surfaces damage easily? If it is out of white Styrofoam,
doesn't it break easily as well?

    I have seen sheets of coloured craft foam about 1/8th inch thick here
abouts. Has anyone tried that for hills and will it glue together in layers
for hills?

sauron1_at_...