Re: [Epic] Boxed I.G.

From: Los <los_at_...>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 1998 00:21:32 -0500

I guess I don't see soldiers fighting in battles in the future with goddam
greatcoats and pile caps. (Of course applying the slightest bit of rationale
to the Warhammer Universe unravels it very quickly anyway!)

I sort of like the look of Cadians, they've got body armor and helmets, they
look more SF like, which conmes in handy when I'm doing something like
Dirstside. But hey I guess the other option is to use the Dirstide infantry
minis for Imperial Guard troops.