RE: [Epic] Boxed I.G.

From: Kelley, Kevin J., JCS <kevin.kelley_at_...>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 1998 07:10:27 -0500

I may be a minority in this but I like the new IG ! Maybe it is
because I have a german box :0 (Courtesy of DV)
My only criticism is that the jungle fighters dont have any officer or
Hvy weapon figures on the sprue so the two stands of Catachans are kind
of an orphan squad. Also the way they suggest you mount the hvy weapons
is a bit odd.
The ratlings, orgyns and RR are just like the old ones as far as I can
tell.

kevin.kelley_at_...
My opinions are my own, my employer knows nothing about it.