[Epic] Graphics

From: Alun Gallie <gallie_at_...>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 1998 08:33:08 +0930

Hi guys,

I would like to request anyone with access to a flatbed scanner and old WDs
or Citadel Catalouges, that could send me the scanned images of the complete
models form the catalouge pages at the back of WDs. I have all the new
minitures images but want to build up a library of the old ranges (Note for
Epic, SM, TL , AT only ) with the view to doing a recognition aid along the
lines of Alan E Brains but from a differt slat and perspective. Just an idea
I'm toying with at the moment but if anyone has the images I would
appreciate them.
I had a play with a flat bed myself last night, unfortunatly I don't have
access to the all the old WD's and Cats. But I did do a nice scan of the
full colour picture from the cover of Titan Legions of the Imperator and
Mega Gargant going toe to toe. If anyone wants a copy email me. Its about
85k zipped.
Cheers
Alun