RE: [Epic] Epic Chaos Release

From: Carl Woodrow <carl.woodrow_at_...>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 1998 16:09:00 -0000

I find his response a bit strange as (if you have the same issue 217 we get=
 here in the UK) there is a BIG printed square on the front cover stating "=
Free Necron Warrior - No Blister Pack?...why not?", just to stop unscrupulo=
us dealers keeping all the figures and re-selling them. I do not know what =
the situation is internationally, but in the UK all blisters are taped to t=
he magazine prior to distribution to avoid them getting 'misplaced'.

It mi=
ght be worth getting in touch with GW directly and asking if they know why?=
, also mentioning where you purchased your copy. Just my 2 cents worth :-)
=

Carl Woodrow
Gryphonne IV Gene-seed
http://freespace.virgin.net/carl.woodr=
ow/epic/

I saw the WD 217 in "The Game Shop" [that really is it's name] =
here in
Tulsa, and there were zip Necrons. The owner claims that he had no=
heard that there was supposed to be minis with this issue.

GW does it a=
gain...