[Epic] Guard Pict

From: A. Allen McCarley <allen_at_...>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 1998 18:26:35 -0600

A while back, someone was offering to scan WD images for people. If
that someone is still willing to do so, may I make a request? I'd
really like to have the picture of the Guard trooper from WD issue
208. The picture is on page 54.

Also, while I was flipping through back issues to find this image,
I found an article in WD 190 that gives the organizational layout
of officers in the Imperial Guard. Given the long thread we had
on Guard chain of command a while back, I though people with access
to this issue might want to go back and check it out. For those of
you without access, I may try and get this article up when I get
some free time. (HAH!)

Allen (The Q&A guy)
Check out the EPIC and EPIC 40K Q&A Pages at:
     http://work1.utsi.edu:8000/~amccarle/default.html
If you have questions about EPIC 40K and can't find the answers
in the rule books, send them to:
                    allen_at_...
They will be passed on to Jervis Johnson and Andy Chambers.