RE: [Epic] Imperial Guard Dragonfly

From: Carl Woodrow <carl.woodrow_at_...>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 1998 23:43:53 -0000

Carl,
        Nice idea, I like the barrage concept. This was something that I pla=
yed around with for the Imperial Guard 'Stormcrow' Dropship but eventually =
dropped it as it radically changes the unit too much which was not what I w=
anted to do. Full details, pics and stats on the 'Stormcrow' are actually i=
n Issue 1 of Dropship (pure chance that....honest <g>), which is now availa=
ble from the Gene-seed site. The stats are also available from the site dir=
ectly in the 'Hearthguard Tome' section.

Cheers
Carl Woodrow
Gryphonne IV =
Gene-seed