Re: [Epic] Cancon Specials

From: Alan E & Carmel J Brain <aebrain_at_...>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 1998 00:26:11 +1000

Brett Hollindale wrote:

> Alan, can you please get me three (3) copies of SM2.

Sorry, no can do. There was one, and it had gone 5 minutes BEFORE
official opening time, well (10 mins anyway) before I got there.

There's one copy of SM2 left at another stall. Second hand. All bits
intact, but $60 :( If you want it let me know, but it might not be there
tomorrow. Sorry, I had no idea things were going to zoom out the door
quite so fast, it's not like last year (where I got 120 boxes on the
final day).

--
 abrain_at_...  o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo     oo oo     oo