Re: [Epic] Knights

From: Alan E & Carmel J Brain <aebrain_at_...>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 1998 00:39:35 +1000

Sauron Moridor wrote:

> Sauron1 writes;Alun Gallie;
>
> If that post on Epic Knights going for $5.00 a package is not a private
> one,

It wasn't....

> I would like to purchase as many Knights lancer as they have.

Sorry, I believe the only ones were, and I do mean WERE the basic model.
There was an Eldar army, a $280 one that had a number of Eldar Knights
in, plus Tiotans etc, but even that went before I got there (5 mins
after official opening time, 11 mins after actual).

--
 abrain_at_...  o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo     oo oo     oo