Re: [Epic] Two 'newbie' questions

From: Colen 'Not Colin' McAlister <colen_at_...>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 1998 11:37:06 +0000

One fine day in the middle of the night, Erik Malmcrona spoke:

>The basic for this way of ruling it (that anything in that area of area *oops*
>is ok) is
>that they (gw, that is) make some very diffuse (sp?) wordings when it comes to
>Cavalry-bases...
>
>But this didn't answer my real question...
>
>Cheers
>Erik
Hey, Ghost, that you? Anyway, I don't think it really matters what size
the bases are. From a rules-lawyer point of view the smaller, the better
(as it's harder to get them under barrage templates), but my Jetbikes
bases vary wildly in size.

--
Colen 'Not Colin' McAlister, wargamer extrordinaire     X
 colen_at_..., UIN 2149443 ('Morgan')      X