Re: [Epic] Two 'newbie' questions

From: Erik Malmcrona <erkma_at_...>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 1998 23:01:17 +0000

Once Colen 'Not Colin' McAlister wrote, and didn't care much for day or night *eh?*:
> One fine day in the middle of the night, Erik Malmcrona spoke:
>
> >The basic for this way of ruling it (that anything in that area of area *oops*
> >is ok) is
> >that they (gw, that is) make some very diffuse (sp?) wordings when it comes to
> >Cavalry-bases...
> >
> Hey, Ghost, that you? Anyway, I don't think it really matters what size
> the bases are. From a rules-lawyer point of view the smaller, the better
> (as it's harder to get them under barrage templates), but my Jetbikes
> bases vary wildly in size.

Yup, sure is me... ;-) Hello! :-)

It seem like it doesn't matter, but it would be nice if there were some sort of consensus
on the matter...
As it is now my Squats are based 5 by 5 on 3x1.33 for Infantry and individually on round
15 for Artillery and Bikes...
Anyone protesting?

The next problem I face is when trying to base Lesser Daemons...

Cherrio
Erik
-And try to paint atleast some of the models-