Re: [Epic] Dear Rumour Control

From: Paul Tobia <heresy_at_...>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 1997 07:18:23 -0600 (CST)

Rumor Control here....

On Thu, 13 Feb 1997, Michael the Liu wrote:

> You say that the Knight army/knights in general have been eliminated. Does
> the same go for the identical Titan Legions army?

The only things left from a Titan Legion army is the Titans and the
Ordinatus. If you want infantry and vehicle support you need to take IG
or Space Marines. There is no distinction between TL support and regular
IG.

> Also, are these eliminated in the sense that GW will release them later in a
> supplement or in the sense that GW is dropping them like when they went from
> 1st to 2nd edition?

It is unknown. Andy and Jervis say that you're welcome to resurrect your
favorite units that were left out. If you playtest them and think they're
good send them to GW, thay'd love to see them.

No word at all on Codexes and whatnot although they do say many WD
articles will be E40k based.

> Do you have any idea why GW dropped these units? (ie, since they
> practically just released them?)

I am not privy to the minds of GW... I'm a mere mortal as yourself.

Paul R. Tobia _O_
"Never underestimate the bandwidth of a station wagon |
full of tapes hurtling down the highway." (Tanenbaum,1996)
ptobia_at_... http://falcon.cc.ukans.edu/~heresy