RE: [Epic] Final Liberation

From: Kelley, Kevin J., JCS <kevin.kelley_at_...>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 1998 07:10:52 -0500

Well, it is a combination of the old SM and new E40K - uses dets and
uses the Ork variety of tanks not just the generic BW.
Doesnt use Blast markers at all. YOu can only be imperial or orks, no
Eldar, Chaos, Bugs yet though it seems to be inthe future. Bes t thing
is to go to www.ssionline.com & download the demo. That way you can see
if you have the hardware to run the game and get a feel for it. I would
recommend the game to any EPIC player.

kevin.kelley_at_...
My opinions are my own, my employer knows nothing about it.