Re: [Epic] Imperial Guard Dragonfly

From: Andy Skinner <askinner_at_...>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 1998 08:04:44 -0500

Alun Gallie wrote:
> The Flying Brick strikes again. About a month or so ago Chris Pinson and I
> posted a set of stats and fluff to the list for a Squat flyer using the old
> T'Hawk model. We dubbed this the StormHawk and the fluff was that it was
> basically an earlier Impy T'Hawk model that was supplied to the Squats in
> exchange for mining rights.

I thought that Carl's suggestion was for the Thunderhawk model
that looks the same as the new one, just smaller, where yours, Alun,
is the flying castle. At least, the flying castle looks good in
the Squat army, and I can't see it being named Dragonfly, so I think
Carl means the other one.

andy

--
Andy Skinner