[Epic] New Epic IG box -mortar

From: Luca Fazio <luca_fazio_at_...>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 1998 21:39:27 +0000

Hi,
greetings from Italy !

I'm basing my new Imperial Guard and I was looking at the loader kneeled. He
carries a large shell.
That shell looks more like a mortar shell than an autocannon ammunition clip
(at least relating to Warhammer 40k specimen).
So I constructed a mortar with... a piece of spaghetto !!!
I don't know about availability of pasta in other countries, but little piece
of spaghetti makes a very good mortar. As soon as possible I'll scan a picture
of this new IG heavy weapon !!!
Cut a piece of spaghetto of about 7 mm with a proper angle of cut and glue it
to a base amid two holes. Put the mortar loader on the left holes et voila' !
Instant IG mortar !
If you can't find spaghetti maybe you can use an electric wire or something
else... a spaghetto is plus or minus like the gun of the wheeled autocannon of
the same boxed set.
Hope this can help !

Ciao,

Ciao,

Luca Fazio

http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/2085/

Please reply to luca_fazio_at_... address only, I have problem with my mail service !! Thank you !