[Epic] Fate Cards

From: Alun Gallie <gallie_at_...>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 1998 07:31:49 +0930

Hi Guys,

I have just aquired a spare set of fate cards from the WD for the non-imp
races and using a little creative scanning, cutting and glueing want to
create a set of race specific Squat fate cards for use in mine and Chris's
Karak Dur campaign (2nd mini battle to be fought today) I want four cards
(the same as other races)They will need two effects on each card. Two will
be rerolls, two will be psychic in nature and then the four unique events.
If anyone has suggestion for any of these please, remember they need to be
balanced.
Cheers
Alun