Re: [Epic] Chaos Daemon models

From: Sauron Moridor <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 1998 23:31:27 -0500

sauron1 writes;Erik;

     I congratulate you on your skill at mold making. From personal
observation, it is not easy to create a mold from the soft plastic that is
used in GW infantry sprues. I have seen metal figures cast from Airfix, but
only as an experiment in heat/pressure control of the vulcanizer used in
jewellery mold making. The designer is a skilled senior craftsman with years
of experience. We actually did not cast any but one spin,just to see if the
moulding operation would actually work.

    I would advise caution in advertising any results you have. GW has tried
to sue a French Canadian firm who created a 25mm SM line very similar to
theirs!

sauron1_at_...