Re: [Epic] Chaos Daemon models

From: Thane Morgan <thane_at_...>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 1998 18:10:55 -0700

Sauron Moridor wrote:

> Sauron1 writes;
>
> As far as the Chaos demon mix in the plastic set. As we all know GW. I
> will bet on all being in the plastic set to force you to buy multiple
> sets.But as a Chaos kinda guy I still will break down and buy THOUSANDS OF
> EM!
>
> sauron1_at_...

Great, Sauron, why don't you just send them your credit card and a
signed blank check. Instead, give them a speech like " I'd sooner make
my own molds and cast from my own melted-down fillings before I'd pay a
buck a stand!" Sure, it's a lie, but at least we could pretend to have
dignity as we run through the cattleyard.

Thane