Re: [Epic] Final Liberation

From: Los <los_at_...>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 1998 00:42:04 -0500

I have enjoyed EPic Final Liberation. I'm working my way through a campaign and
I have a fairly decent couple of regiments now . The cutscenes are excellent.
BTW if anyone saw B5 tonite at 7pm EST then they would have noticed that the
Earthforce Inspector General is in fact the Commisar from Final Liberation!

Re: The Necrons. Are they supposed to be like the Borg or something? Can some
elaborate on the details of this race. I sub to WD and only just got 216 here in
the States. WIll they be coming out for Epic?

Los