Re: [Epic] Two 'newbie' questions

From: Erik Malmcrona <erkma_at_...>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 1998 09:05:41 +0000

Once Thane Morgan <space-marine_at_...> wrote:
> Erik Malmcrona wrote:
> > Once upon a time Coleeeen wrote:
> > > One fine day in the middle of the night, Erik Malmcrona spoke:
>
> I know that's going to piss me off. I've got 20 bloodletters, 10 pink
> horrors, and ten utterly usless plague beasts. Any Ideas why they
> dropped them? They didn't even bother to give Nurgle another lesser
> demon type. There's already several demon calv units; what were they
> thinking except "let's piss Thane Morgan off". It's probably due to my
> desire to let people punch a cardboard cutout of Andy Chambers at the
> next con for $5.

Give them to me! ;-)

Seriously - I didn't notice. But I agree... ':-((('

But then they've added another thing again - Khorne and Slaanesh hates each other &
Nurgle and Tzeentch likewise! :-D Back to the old days!

Cheerio
Erik aka Ghost

The list is only as good as your own last contribution...
And - make a point in painting atleast the front rank! ;-)