Re: [Epic] Two 'newbie' questions

From: Scott Shupe <shupes_at_...>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 1998 11:19:07 -0500

Thane Morgan wrote:

> I know that's going to piss me off. I've got 20 bloodletters, 10 pink
> horrors,

        ah, but how many blue horrors do you have?

> and ten utterly usless plague beasts. Any Ideas why they
> dropped them? They didn't even bother to give Nurgle another lesser
> demon type.

        It is odd. Very odd. Just use the basic daemon stat line,
10 points. I suppose you could give them calvary (16? points in that
case), but that doesn't really fit the super-slow beasts (which move
slower than a human in WH40k). But whatever makes you happy.

> There's already several demon calv units; what were they
> thinking except "let's piss Thane Morgan off". It's probably due to my
> desire to let people punch a cardboard cutout of Andy Chambers at the
> next con for $5.

        All that trouble because they left out Beasts of Nurgle?
Good thing you're not a Squat or Knight player...

Scott Shupe, who has 20 Blue Horrors
shupes_at_... shupes@... http://www.rpi.edu/~shupes
"The only thing to fear is fearlessness" - REM