[Epic] White Dwarf Index

From: Carl Billen <billenc_at_...>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 1998 14:49:24 +0100

I remember someone posted some time ago a link to an Index of all White
Dwarf articles. As my computer recently crashed I went looking for it, and
I found http://rfhs8012.fh-regensburg.de/~rotter/WWW/WH40K/Dwarf/Dwarf.html
, which is the one which appeared here on the list. It is very detailed,
but it only covers WD 104 to 190 and CJ 2 to 10. If found another index,
not as detailed, but going from WD 1 to 215 (!) and covering all CJ 1 to 21
at http://www.cs.odu.edu/~gonding/index.html . With these indexes I can
hopefully identify from which WD the bunch of loose pages comes with Adeptus
Titanicus pictures & rules...

I hope this was useful...

Carl Billen
billenc_at_...