[Epic] alternative flyerz

From: Luca Fazio <luca_fazio_at_...>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 1998 14:43:41 +0000

Hi,
greetings from Italy !

Excuse me fo the bandwith, the 31k picture here attached shows 2 plastic
aircrafts I found in a toy shop.
Near I putted a Chimera's hull for referencing purpose...
I don't have any Thunderbolt/ Marauder / Fightabommerz so I don't knowabout
their size.
In your opinion can these fighters be reasonably used as Epic Flyerz ??
I think A10 in ork red can be astounding !!
Btw these fighters are pretty cheap... 4 of them for US$ 3 !

Ciao,

Ciao,

Luca Fazio

http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/2085/

Please reply to luca_fazio_at_... address only, I have problem with my mail service !! Thank you !

[ Attachment content not displayed ]

11.JPG
(Image/JPEG attachment: 11.JPG)