Re: [Epic] Eldar Knights

From: Scott Shupe <shupes_at_...>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 1998 11:02:05 -0500

Michael Reed wrote:

> I do remember there were rules for the Knights in SM/TL,
> > either home-brewed or from the CJ. Look around the Epic sites
> > listed at the GW Gateway, especially the Eldar ones. I haven't
> > seen any E40k stats for the Eldar Knights yet, myself.
>
> The only rules for Eldar knights were way back in the Adeptus
> Titanicus era.

        Official rules, yes. I was talking about the various
non-sanctioned rules (either someone's house rules or the ones
from Citadel Journal, which is not "official").

Scott Shupe
shupes_at_... shupes@... http://www.rpi.edu/~shupes
"Omigod! The dead have risen and they're voting Republican!" - the
Simpsons