Re: [Epic] Pulsars and other ravings

From: Colen 'Not Colin' McAlister <colen_at_...>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 1998 18:17:21 +0000

One fine day in the middle of the night, Michael & Catherine Goh spoke:

>Does anyone have rules for helicopter gunships for Imperial Guard? - my
>friend would like to have them and I don't want to do them myself. I think
>he should just go Eldar and take falcons.

Imperial Guard Airwolf Unit

Speed FP As. AV Special
 15cm 3 2 6 Skimmer, Jump Packs (the reasons will become clear
later...)

Costs 30 points each. Add to everywhere Leman Russ are, you can take 1
for 30 points, as they're quite rare.

Skimmer: Bloody obvious why.
Jump Packs: Turbo chargers. Normal speed of 30, if you want to play
silly buggers and fly all over the place, you can go on assault and go
to 45 (90 on march), same as Falcons.
>Just a thought - are flak attacks subject to blast markers? If so then the
>fire prism is rather useless.
They are not. That is, Fire Prisms are quite useless (mine have never
hit anything the flies, let alone shot it down), but their Flak attacks
are not subject to BM's.

--
Colen 'Not Colin' McAlister, wargamer extrordinaire     X
 colen_at_..., UIN 2149443 ('Morgan')      X