Re: [Epic] Epic Chaos Release

From: Kevin Shope <kevin_at_...>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 1998 14:19:49 -0700

Will GWUK allow us yanks/canuks to buy "pre-release" product and product
that is not available currently in the US/Canada? I don't think so...

Zeroman

I actually did this for a friend in the States a while back, but we soon
found out due to the ridiculously high airmail costs based on weight it
actually worked out cheaper to buy directly from GWUK and pay international
shipping. They do a better deal for shipping charges than I could match
using the Royal Mail or even other Parcel freight companies (in fact in the
end it cost more to ship the models than what the models cost in the first
place...go figure!). If you need contact details on GWUK mail-order let me
know and I will look them up for you.