Re: [Epic] Eldar Knights

From: Sutherland <charles_at_...>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 1998 17:58:33 -0600

At 11:03 PM 1/26/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Sauron1 writes;
>
> Who actually has any of thease Eldar Knights, besides me? I only have
>one of each of the four armed towering destroyers and one of the Fire Gale
>walking upright with the single wing in the bottom left of the photo. I bid
>on unsuccessfully a Bright Stallion, but I am still looking for one.
>
> Do those who also Wargame in the Battletech Universe have any
>suggestions of substitutions from that range?
>
> By the way, I have one each of the old Knight Paladins.

        I have one fire gale and one towering destoyer plus one more I dont know
the name of. I also have some of the old imperial knights that look like
little pill bugs. The rules for the Eldar knights were quite nasty. If you
charged something with your psychic lance it died. I will try to find and
modify the rules for E40K. Dont hold your breath though.

                                                That Chuk Guy