[Epic] Miscellaneous Stuff

From: Carl Billen <billenc_at_...>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 1998 08:49:52 +0100

I was too lazy to write separate mails, so I bundled them all in to one...

a) Colen, your 'Space Battle' picture is very nice !

b) I'm getting many messages repeated too... This morning I pressed 'Send
and Receive' and got 90 messages ! (normally about 60 to 80 after a
weekend...), I believe it were mainly the ones about the Imperial Penguin
and the Macaroni Mortar, the Eldar Knights and the Chaos Miniatures. They
all seem mixed up with the 'new messages', which makes it a bit too
difficult to follow...

c) I thought it was not so polite to send binaries (pictures/Word documents)
to the list. When the picture/document is for one or two persons only, you
can always send it to that person, but not via the list. You can also add a
reference to a web page with that picutre, instead of snatching it from the
page and attaching to your mail. I do not want to rant, but I have seen an
increase in attachments recently on the list... And with the deja-vu effect
which is plagueing us, we could receive a lot more...

d) To Carl Woodrow : The first issue of Dropship is great ! Mmmm.... I just
realized there's another Carl on the list.... Gee, so we have Al(le)(u)ns,
Col(e)(i)ns and Carls.... This could get confusing...

Greetings from Carl B,

Carl Billen
billenc_at_...