Re: [Epic] Epic Chaos Release

From: Erik Malmcrona <erkma_at_...>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 1998 09:04:59 +0000

Once Sauron Moridor <space-marine_at_...> wrote:

> I still have a few plastic Warlords and wanted to add them to my Chaos
> army, but I need the Chaos weapons blister packs. I also decided to finally
> create a Squat army and found a Squat Colossus but no Landtrain or that
> Colossus/Cyclops variant. Could you help with the GW numbers for thease?

I suppose this really don't come as a surprise for anyu of you, but there's this place on
the net called Bartertown ( http://falcon.cc.ukans.edu/~darkwolf/trading.html ) were you
probably can trade what you don't want for what you want...

Cheerio
Erik aka Ghost

The list is only as good as your own last contribution...
And - make a point in painting atleast the front rank! ;-)