Re: [Epic] Final Liberation (off topic)

From: Asmodean <jcm05_at_...>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 1998 22:20:09 +1100

I heard Mark Humphries (EUKFINC1PO) scream:

> Tyranids will make nice little piles of scrap out of them.
Not too sure of that, after all they almost made mince meat out of my
Space Marines(but sadly for the necrons my Heavy Weapons survived and
carved them up).

So how did the Final Lib discussion turn to necrons?
        asmodean(way off topic)
     The point is that the chicken crossed the road. Who cares why?
    The end of crossing the road justifies whatever motive there was.
        jcm05_at_...,http://rabble.uow.edu.au/people/asmodean