Re: [Epic] alternative flyerz

From: Luca Fazio <luca_fazio_at_...>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 1998 11:01:58 +0000

On 27 Jan 98 at 13:06, Sauron Moridor wrote:

> Sauron1 writes;
>
> Please find attached a scan of nine metal flyers I picked up at a flea
> market recently. the seller had no idea of the origin.

They are Mega Force toys from Kenner a division of Tonka Corporation, I found
them too in a flea market !

the first row are called "Triax VTOLs", the secon row are their counterpart
called V-Rocs VTOLs and the last row are V-Rocs Attack Helicopters.

I have also 9 Triax Fighter Bombers and 6 Rocket Launchers.

If you are interested I can scan and send a photo with all the 12 models
produced (my box is dated 1989) by Kennel.
Rocket Launchers are slightly bigger than a Land Raider and I'll use them as
Manticore (the Triax version has 2 missile per tractor) and Death Strike (the
V-Rock carries a huge stand off missile!!).
I'm actively searching them here, but they are no longer in production and the
land vehicles arebigger than old Epic miniatures range.

Ciao,
Ciao,

Luca Fazio

http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/2085/

Please reply to luca_fazio_at_... address only, I have problem with my mail service !! Thank you !