[Epic] whispers about two different IG boxes

From: Luca Fazio <luca_fazio_at_...>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 1998 18:04:42 +0000

Hi,

In the last two days I was reading rants about different IG detachment boxes,
one with Valhallan and other with Tallarn (?).
Are they writer's dreams only, or do you know officially of other IG release in
the future ??

I'm planning to order several IG boxes, but I'll wait if there are new box on
the pipeline !!!

Ciao,

Ciao,

Luca Fazio

http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/2085/

Please reply to luca_fazio_at_... address only, I have problem with my mail service !! Thank you !