Re: [Epic] New Epic IG box -mortar

From: Luca Fazio <luca_fazio_at_...>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 1998 18:04:42 +0000

On 26 Jan 98 at 22:09, Colen 'Not Colin' McAlister wrote:

> One fine day in the middle of the night, Luca Fazio spoke:
> >I don't know about availability of pasta in other countries, but little piece
> >of spaghetti makes a very good mortar. As soon as possible I'll scan a picture
> >of this new IG heavy weapon !!!
> >Cut a piece of spaghetto of about 7 mm with a proper angle of cut and glue it
> >to a base amid two holes. Put the mortar loader on the left holes et voila' !
> >Instant IG mortar !
> >If you can't find spaghetti maybe you can use an electric wire or something
> >else... a spaghetto is plus or minus like the gun of the wheeled autocannon of
> >the same boxed set.
> >Hope this can help !
>
> How dare you! Imagine wasting pasta! ugh, it makes me shiver just to
> think about it. :o) Interesting idea... you could make aerials for tanks
> out of vermicelli, and mole mortars out of macaroni, and...

:-))) yeah, and bunker from tortellini, hills from lasagne... come on !
However I made other IG mortars from toothpicks too.
It's up to you... I need to obtain as more bases as I can from that #%$^%$% IG
detachement box !!!

Ciao,

Ciao,

Luca Fazio

http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/2085/

Please reply to luca_fazio_at_... address only, I have problem with my mail service !! Thank you !